To inspire, nurture and empower individuals in need by creating pathways to opportunity.
A leading community organisation that creates pathways to opportunity by supporting the growth of individuals in regional Australia.
Workways is a charitable organisation established for the principal purpose of promoting the relief of poverty, distress, misfortune or disability of individuals who suffer from long term unemployment and other significant social disadvantages by providing programs to assist them to obtain and retain employment or to proceed to further education and / or training.
- We respect and value diversity of individuals and communities.
- We show consideration and empathy for our clients' wellbeing.
- We offer an inclusive welcoming environment for our clients.
- We act with honesty, integrity and transparency and adhere to ethical principles.
Commitment to People
- We communicate with each other in a way that demonstrates respect and acceptance.
- We acknowledge the contribution our staff make to the community.
- We support our staff to develop professional and personal skills.
- We embrace change.
- We seek innovative ways to deliver our service.
- We promote efficiency and sustainability.
- We proactively encourage business improvement strategies.
- We are professional in all practices and policies.
- We provide quality individualised service to our clients that is flexible and responsive.
- We pursue continuous improvement in all of our operations.
- We strive for excellence in all that we do.