BECOME A MEMBERWorkways Australia Limited invites people who have an interest and share our goal of promoting the relief of poverty, distress, misfortune or disability of individuals who suffer from long term unemployment and other significant social disadvantages to become a Member of the organisation.
Workways Australia Limited strives to achieve its purpose by providing programs to assist individuals obtain and retain employment or to proceed to further education and / or training.
When you become a member of Workways Australia Limited, you will:
· Receive a copy of our annual report
· Be eligible to vote in our Board of Directors elections and nominate to be a candidate
· Have an increased sense of connectedness with our communities
· Receive notification of the Annual General Meeting
To join simply complete and return a membership form. You can either:
· Download a Membership Application form.
· Phone 03 5153 9300 and arrange to have a membership form emailed or posted to you.
The Workways Australia Limited Board of Directors considers all Membership Applications; you will be advised in writing the outcome of your application.