Employment and Community Services are two of the fastest growing, rewarding and exciting industries in Australia today. If you enjoying working with people and are good at networking and developing relationships in your own community then a career at Workways could be for you.
At Workways professionalism, team work and integrity are some of the key factors that make our work environment a fun and rewarding one. Our recruitment and selection process enables you to become a Workways team member based on your skills and potential.
We continuously have opportunities for the right people who :
- Have ethical and professional behaviour
- Understand the importance of empathy and working with disadvantaged people within our community
- Know how to form business relationships
- Have people skills and love to communicate
- Know how to listen
- Have the ability to be confidential
- Know how to achieve their full potential
- Have the need to grow and look at leadership opportunities
- Know how to achieve results
- Have the ability to progress
We are looking to develop great teams of great people to enable us to grow. We offer extensive training, great benefits and the opportunity to be a key part of our organisation.
What we offer:
- Generous Salary Sacrificing provisions
- Access to Health and Well Being incentives
- Internal training opportunities
- Study leave provisions
- An internal Management Development Program
- Increased employer superannuation contributions for long serving employees
- Incentive to participate in community activities
These are just part of the many rewarding advantages when you join the Workways team.